As the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, customer health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our entire team is ready and standing by to support you.
We are actively monitoring the outbreak of the novel SARS-CoV-2 (known as coronavirus) and following expert recommendations, including guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials. The situation is fluid so expect regular updates.
Precautions we are taking to ensure vehicle safety include:
- Sanitizing all vehicles with disinfectant spray as they enter and leave the shop
- Sanitizing keys and vehicles before and after repair
- Sanitizing all building surfaces following each customer visit
- Not extending complimentary rideshares to customers, until further notice
- Adhering to CDC guidelines on employee health and wellness
For any other questions regarding this matter, please contact Yvette at 209-526-1909.